It’s finally D-Day for millions of KFC fans who adore the restaurant’s frie chicken and would like to eat it every day! It must be said that KFC (kfc original recipe chicken drumstick) is excellent and very popular all over the world, even in very distant countries like USA
The recipe for KFC Chicken is in a safe!
It is indeed in a safe that the kfc original recipe chicken drumstick rumore to be. If the chicken recipe is often at the heart of the news, this time it is the nephew of the famous Colonel Sanders who would have thrown everything! Indeed, it is by meeting a journalist from the Chicago Tribune that this Joe Ledington would have told everything.
Anyway, the recipe had already been jeopardized a few years ago already in 2015. Indeed, at the time, the number of ingredients had already leaked and it was already at the time of 11 ingredients. The information came at the time of Raymond Allen, the man who start KFC in Europe, who confirme this information to the Telegraph while claiming that the recipe was in a safe in a bank . But although at the time these had not been specified. But what exactly do we find on the recently leaked list?
What is KFC chicken made of? kfc original recipe chicken drumstick
And well beyond the 11 spices , all the ingredients have been revealed:
- 2/3 tablespoon of salt
- 1/2 tablespoon ground basil
- 12 tablespoons of thyme powder
- 1/3 tablespoon powdered oregano
- 1 tablespoon of celery salt
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon of mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon of ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons of white pepper
- 4 tablespoons of paprika
- 2 tablespoons of garlic salt
- 475 grams of wheat flour
- Rapeseed oil
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 chicken cut into pieces
- 235 ml ribot milk
Once these ingredients are in hand, you can then make the recipe as follows:
- Mix the flour with the herbs and spices.
- Mix the beaten egg with the ribot milk.
- Marinate the chicken in the mixture for 25 minutes at room temperature.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade.
- Make the breadcrumbs by stirring the pieces in the flour mixed with herbs and spices.
- Place the chicken pieces on a baking sheet for 20 minutes.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil until it reaches 180 ° C.
- 3 by 3, fry the chicken until you see a golden brown which should appear after 15 minutes
All you have to do is remove the excess oil by placing the chicken on absorbent paper!
Enjoy your meal!