- chicken filling 4
- white wine Arbois Pupillin Chardonnay 20 cl
- county (block) grated 150g
- cloves of garlic 1
- onions 1
- liquid cream 10 cl
- mustard 2 tbsp. soup
- Cornflour 1 C. coffee
- Milk 1 C. soup
- salt and pepper
- chopped parsley
Beforehand (less than 30 min.)
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Chop the chicken fillets and the onion
Preparation (10 mins + 45 mins)
- Brown the minced meat in a pan with the onion and then place them in a gratin dish.
- Sprinkle the grated Comté cheese over the chicken.
- In a saucepan, bring the white wine to a boil for 2-3 minutes. Add a pinch of salt, pepper, the liquid cream, the mustard, the minced garlic and the cornflour mixed with the milk. Stir until the sauce thickens.
- Pour this sauce over the chicken and sprinkle with chopped parsley to taste. Put in the oven for 30 minutes.
Serve with boiled potatoes or rice.